WTF happened to Rob Schneider!!!???

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

SmH. He's pissed his legacy down the drain like Jim Breuer to become another terrible and pretentious MAGA/"Anti-woke" comedian.

Yeah...we get it. You're a comedian...you like free speech. How many comedians have outed themselves as Right wingers hiding under that free speech conversation in the past 6 years?

:mjpls:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

SmH. He's pissed his legacy down the drain like Jim Breuer to become another terrible and pretentious MAGA/"Anti-woke" comedian.

Yeah...we get it. You're a comedian...you like free speech. How many comedians have outed themselves as Right wingers hiding under that free speech conversation in the past 6 years?

I’m sorry- what platform is that on? “Fox Nation”?

So Fox has “Fox Nation” for their white/MAGA crowd and “Fox Soul” for Black folks?!

Lmao these corporations are no joke. Making $ from every angle

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

he never had a legacy breh

he was always douche bigelow or doing that maken cahfeeh shyt cacs love

i just learned his daughter is that fat chick that sings that exs and ohs song.. i guess thats his legacy

:scusthov: