Wrestling Observer News: The current main roster minimum salary in WWE is $350K/year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's possible though I think it's unlikely that Wrestling Observer has the specifics. Also, Maven stated that he made well into six figures during his run but it was because he didn't take the guaranteed money and instead went by the shows he worked including TV dates and then PPV money.

Wrestlers these days likely have their contracts constructed in different ways considering there is no real "PPV money" anymore.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

:dahell: I thought Maven said the minimum was $50K during the Ruthless Aggression era. This is a huge jump if true.

they don't do "downside guarantee" contracts anymore, these days people get paid their full guarantees no matter how many shows they wrestle on basically. Watch Maven's video with Mace and Mansoor and they go into detail about the differences between Maven's days and present day.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell: I thought Maven said the minimum was $50K during the Ruthless Aggression era. This is a huge jump if true.

not surprising they were handing out huge deals to everyone a couple years ago once they had to start competing for free agents with AEW

also inflation+the company makes record profits every year