Wrestling has more than one royal family

Trips

Superstar
Daps
At this point it's the Anoai/Fatu clan - when the world ends that is going to be the most decorated, longest lasting family dynasty in wrestling.

The Harts and Von Erichs were there at one point but they got passed years ago.
With the Harts - Stu to Bret/Owen and the Son In Laws was a good era, but the next Gen Harts while some talented kids, they just don't prop up the family. And I don't think we're getting a 4th Gen of Harts that will matter in wrestling.

The Von Erichs - it's so sad what happened to that family
Fritz - to David/Kerry/Kevin was a huge boost for him, but losing David first just nosedived them. Kerry could have had next and then he went off, Kevin was a consistent worker and clearly the most well adjusted, but he was not what David or Kerry were. The 3rd Gen Von Erichs are Lacey/Ross/ and Marshall. Ross and Marshall are too much like their dad, good consistent workers, but not stars. I also don't think we're getting a 4th Generation of Von Erich's.

The Guerreros - Gotta give them their props for sure.
Does Chavo Jr have any sons? I think if Chavo has any kids that get in and bring that 4th Gen of Guerrero into the business that will be a notch up for them.

Ortons - are going to get a boost if one of Randy's adopted sons or even one of his daughters. Cause that will be a 4th Gen there and that seems possible.

They haven't been mentioned yet but the Windhams - have to get some plugs
Blackjack and Barry are all time greats, Son in Law IRS was a really capable worker. Kendall is kind of an afterthought. Then you have the third Generation with Bray and Bo. Bray had a spark, but definitely has lost it. Bo looked like he was going to be a dude coming through FCW and early NXT but definitely fizzled out on main.

Obviously the McMahon family revolutionized the business, but ultimately they are a conduit to something else now. With Vince selling he's got them in the same group as say the Crocketts. A great family promotion that evolved into something bigger and then were bought out by a Corporation.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wwf_survivorseries98_taker.jpg

:troll:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It’s the Anoa’i Family then everybody else

They are the real royal family of wrestling. Everybody else just had blood relatives in the same business at the same time. I love the Hart’s but that was Bret featuring the rest of them. For the Anoauis, them nikkas have literally RUN the main event on a global scale for 30 years. When one gets tired another comes out nowhere like “I’m here”.