Wrestling Fans Are Unique

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’m talking about from the ones in the crowd, randoms online, tsc, to myself.

Dudes be like: “that’s not how I would have booked the show. I don’t know where they can go from here with him. They should have pulled the trigger on him. Just wow.”

Five months later the same wrestler most likely in a better position :russ:

We need to make fun of ourselves more with how serious we take this like we are actual professionals. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Dudes be like: “that’s not how I would have booked the show. I don’t know where they can go from here with him. They should have pulled the trigger on him. Just wow.”

We need to make fun of ourselves more with how serious we take this like we are actual professionals. :russ:
I always think about this generationally...like, dudes would've been mad about vince not pulling the trigger on King Kong Bundy at mania 2 and how he was over like rover and could've been a great young heel champ for Rickey steamboat to challenge at mania 3:dead:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Always makes wonder how TSC would've looked in '95 or prior. The hot takes on stunning steve austin, rocky, etc :pachaha:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
These dudes actually think they are expert bookers. Like they will get mad about something good (The rock stuff) just because they THINK they know better. They believe the dirt sheets when it fits their narrative and they shun them when it doesn’t

But at the same time can’t tell a work from a shoot

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Honestly there’s no perfect way to book something because your going to upset someone with how you book

And really people just want to book their favorites