WrestleMania 29 was the perfect time for a new era.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I know this topic has been done over the years on various forums and YWC videos, but it still needs to be said.

Start with the 2013 Royal Rumble. Daniel Bryan should have won since he was one of the most over guys at the time. Him and Cena could have been the last 2 remaining. Cena gets cocky and Bryan catches him slipping up and eliminates him. Later Punk defends the belt against the Rock. Ref gets knocked out. Punk tries to capitalize on this, but Rock counters and hits him with the rock bottom and people's elbow. Cena appears out of nowhere and turns heel by attacking the Rock. Punk wins.

Now to WM 29, you would have:

heel Cena vs Rock.

CM Punk(c) vs Daniel Bryan for WWE title.

Undertaker vs Jericho since Punk would be facing Bryan.

Bryan would defeat Punk and be the new babyface of the company. Cena is now a heel. Punk takes time off til Summer Slam. And during that time, you would build up Bray and the Wyatt Family, each Shield member without shoving Roman down everyone's throat, NXT call ups, etc.

Just a thought I had due to how Roman has been champion for so long and nobody is built up enough with credibility to dethrone him.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
According to that logic, Ryback should've won since he was arguably the most over guy on the roster heading into 2013
shyt even without the logic that was the time to pull the trigger. I remember how divided our HIAC 2013 thread was on who should win(EDIT Correction this should say HIAC 2012 - when Ryback was over, 2013 was when Ryback was heel and Punk was face). At worst you could have just had Ryback drop it to the Rock in a triple threat with Punk at the rumble 2013. 2 month reign for him no harm no foul if it's shyt.

The pop and wristband merch selling shoulda done hotcakes atleast for those two months lol.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Definetly I think the starting point for the conversation of how to use part timers without hindering the rest of the card and others ascent