Wrestlemania 20....20 years later

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
That was a hell of a main event with HHH vs HBK :mjgrin:

EddieandBenoitWMXX.jpg

:mjcry:

But forreal a historic Mania but one that will always have the spector of arguably wrestling's most depraved moment hanging over it, not to mention the death of one of the most beloved wrestlers ever

This was the last Mania I watched as a full time WWE viewer - i fell off the product not long after and have since only really watched the major shows and odd Raw from time to time.

this is the last Mania before the Cena era and the last big runs for some significant attitude era/early ruthless aggression talent.

This is Rock's last Mania before going full Hollywood, the last Mania at MSG, the return of Deadman Taker, and all together one of the best Mania's IMO....even the Goldberg/Brock fukkery was entertaining in a car crash fashion, Jericho and Christian had a nice little heel turn and Eddie/Kurt tore it up.

I'd argue that 19 and 20 are the best back to back Mania's.......two great shows.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Should've had Eddie's boy vs Chad Gable as an anniversary match, since Kurt's kid is stuck producing

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden ā–³
Started really getting into wrestling after 20. I came in during the Reign of Terror and Super Cena :wow: .

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny you mention this because I just dropped my mom off at the house where I remember sitting in front of the TV watching Wrestlemania 20

20 years wow.

:wow:

that was the best triple threat match i've ever seen, too bad ol fukboi canadian had to go kill his whole family and ruin it RIP.

eddie vs angle is memorable too with the sneaky boot finish.

christian and trish turning heel on jericho :wow:

rest of it is just #wrestlemaniamoments

Taker returning as the deadman, cena getting big show up and wining his first title, the original goldber/lesnar getting shytted on :mjlol:

rock and sock vs evolution has its moments, but definitely didn't deliver the way it should have. the foley/orton match the next month made up for it :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
This Mania has one of my favorite Mania matches ever on it.

Rock N Sock versus Evolution. The build was done really great with Foley/Orton and I remember being :ohhh: seeing Rock lock up with Orton and Batista for the very first and only time. The match was just so much fun.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kane had the GOAT entrance :wow:

kane-entrance.gif
when he first unmasked he definitely had the menacing shyt back again that he hadn't had since well.... the first time Taker beat him.

i don't think he had really lost a match at this point either.

then post Taker beating him, he was basically in fukkery angles again with Matt Hardy and Lita and Snitsky and shyt :scust: