Wow the future is not bright …..Harlem nyc will be half empty in 15 years..look at this

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
GIl2cGOXsAAjpQ4.jpg

Gen alpha going to be 50 percent non Harlem residents

Fred

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
LGBTQ+ could include anyone from gays to asexuals to random made up sexual identities like mfers who have sex with cars.
This,
There are people who are straight, going around calling themselves Sapiosexual and other made up terms, just so they can fit in.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I saw that the LGB are trying to seperate themselves. That group is about sexuality. The rest are just some idiots crying about their new made up identity. Basically losers who want to find a place to fit in.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being confused about your sexuality
:mjlol:

How is someone gonna convince you, you like dikk
:russ:

I make fun of my friends for sleeping with women they say they're not attracted too. God forbid they tell me a man in a dress convinced them to bend over. I'd die the next day of laughter
:deadrose:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
and these radical trans liberals act like people should be offended that this "community" is obviously grooming kids :dead:

there's nothing remotely natural or organic about those numbers. impressionable kids are being taught this garbage

dont get me wrong, there is definently social media and sociality influence. Especially if the child is weak of mind and heart.

But based off of how pro harlem main stream society portrayed itself, you are going to have a lot of battiness take place in silence