WOW!!! The Delay for PS4 Drive Club is paying off the lighting makes it look real.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Look how aggressive the AI is wow, and the engine sounds Yes. Get this shyt right evolution and shyt on them haters.

Scotland Track

More wheel-to-wheel gameplay from #DRIVECLUB, captured direct from #PS4. When you race with the AI, drivers will take risks and exploit mistakes just like you would, which makes for some lively #PS4SHARE moments.

As well as the lighting upgrades we mentioned yesterday, we also want to let you know that the AI and the audio are still being improved too, because we care about even the smallest details. You can expect to hear better engine and collision sounds in the game, which we'll keep showing you more of during development.

Norway Track

Bang into one another and tempered glass shatter

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Look at this just looks natural.

iPZnNDilWAfNd.gif

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
The visuals didn't impress me as much as the sense of speed, which a lot of driving games have trouble capturing.

What impressed me about the footage, are the soft shadows look at the reflection on the windshield and how the bounce in and out based on the trees, look at the sky and cloud formation all that stuff is being done in real time. And, what's more important to me is how natural it looks, not that overly garish color palette found in Forza 5, trying to give it pop but makes it look cartoony to me.