Wow just spent a week working on a deal with a scam artist

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this doesn't surprise me as Russians are all about ripping you off, getting favors and not paying for shyt.

source: all the free shyt i got from my girlfriend's many "cousins" (aka any russian in a 10 mile radius who stole something off the back of a truck)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what happened? i agree commercial real estate is pretty shady

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I thought you were Jewish? And how was it a scam?

O ya I'm jewish...

These foreigners come to america and offer loans... But never pay up... Take a 'due diligence fee' (15-100k) and keep it moving... It's a dirty game out here... They're all jewish guys... Russian/Israeli mob...

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
O ya I'm jewish...

These foreigners come to america and offer loans... But never pay up... Take a 'due diligence fee' (15-100k) and keep it moving... It's a dirty game out here... They're all jewish guys... Russian/Israeli mob...

:dwillhuh: They'll do that to other Jewish people? I thought you guys stuck together?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:dwillhuh: They'll do that to other Jewish people? I thought you guys stuck together?

Na no way they don't give a shyt

I didn't lose anything but time ... Though my client could've lost some serious bills if I didn't have a kayser soze moment a couple hours ago... Some google confirmed my suspicions ... It's crazy how sophisticated and legit the Russian mob can appear.... I'm talking certified by the bbb and everything

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Na no way they don't give a shyt

I didn't lose anything but time ... Though my client could've lost some serious bills if I didn't have a kayser soze moment a couple hours ago... Some google confirmed my suspicions ... It's crazy how sophisticated and legit the Russian mob can appear.... I'm talking certified by the bbb and everything

Actually, what you say makes lots of sense. They figure it out pretty quickly... although someone making a bunch of noise about how they're with the BBB is actually cause of concern for me. Not really keen on someone that has to constantly tout how legitimate they are like that.