Would you wife a chick that was slightly bi?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
How serious would you get if know a chick did some mild bisexual ish with another girl. When I say mild, I mean not that p*ssy eating strap on shyt, but just enough for it not to be some innocent girl fun.

Anyone have any stories?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i've dated one so yes i would consider it. just because she likes women doesn't mean she some type of super whore who can't be faithful. i think that's the common conception about bisexuals. it's that for some reason, because they're attracted to both men and women, they don't value relationships and commitments and they have some type of insatiable appetite for sex that's so bad, that you need fear being serious with them. if a person's going to cheat on you, it doesn't matter if they prefer men or women, they're going to cheat on you...

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
i've dated one so yes i would consider it. just because she likes women doesn't mean she some type of super whore who can't be faithful. i think that's the common conception about bisexuals. it's that for some reason, because they're attracted to both men and women, they don't value relationships and commitments and they have some type of insatiable appetite for sex that's so bad, that you need fear being serious with them. if a person's going to cheat on you, it doesn't matter if they prefer men or women, they're going to cheat on you...

But how was the sex?