Would you wear button up dragon shirts for an entire month for an extra $3,000?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The rules are you can take it off before going to bed but come morning time, the dragon shirt has to come back on. You have to wear a different one each day. You can style it however you want as far as having it fully buttoned or completely open. Your job is cool with it, they think you look like a cornball but it’s cool with them. I know some of you already dress like this, @IbucciMane! no need to apply, we know you got this but some of you other cats, you think you can pull the challenge off for a cool $3,000 :jbhmm:

Here’s a few examples
P6.jpg

s-l300.jpg

m_599c58debcd4a7f43d0108dc.jpg

zv9Q0BNORu6HDAvnnQPy

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
nikka do you know how much these shirts are being sold for now by Gucci and other high end designers :mjlol:

These shirts are back in style.

Fashion is a never ending loop.
In 30 days you can buy yourself a Gucci one, until then you’re sponsored by JNCO until the challenge is over :ufdup:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The rules are you can take it off before going to bed but come morning time, the dragon shirt has to come back on. You have to wear a different one each day. You can style it however you want as far as having it fully buttoned or completely open. Your job is cool with it, they think you look like a cornball but it’s cool with them. I know some of you already dress like this, @IbucciMane! no need to apply, we know you got this but some of you other cats, you think you can pull the challenge off for a cool $3,000 :jbhmm:

Here’s a few examples

I don’t know if I could do it man those shirts are just too tacky.