Would you try to make a relationship work after many years, or just let it go?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So a friend of mine, was telling me about a chick he met. Corporate chick, anyways, she was married 20 years, she got married at 19 years old and they 2 kids together . College sweetheart. He was saying that she said, she know sometime in the marriage that she was not going to be with the guy forever and that they really didn't want to get a divorced but did. She has been single for a year, she said the ex has not moved on, but she has.

It kinda throw my friend off, that they were married so long and got divorced, what happens if they got into a relationship.

I told my friend, he should take advantage of the situation since, she her kids are with the ex :D

Anyways, would you try to make a relationship work after many years, or just let it go?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that depends. i think that commitment is a decision, and that a relationship takes work. so the whole "the passion was no longer there", "i got bored", "i needed to find myself" "we changed" "i was no longer in love" thing to me means that the person who says that was not committed to the relationship and is probably shallow and selfish..

On the other hand, if there is abuse or cheating involved i'm gone and would never try to work things out.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's too late now, he should just move on, they married too young anyway.