Would you take relationship advice from...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
A woman who has been married for like 4 years despite her husband cheating on her in the open multiple times before and after they tied the knot because she was able to forgive him?

She is married....and they are still together...

But he has cheated on her dozens of times and still may be.

(Yes, this thread is a shot at Tammy Rivera. But this is a hypothetical thread).

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
If I wanted advice on how to not let things bother me then maybe, I think... No. I couldn't.

I'd be picking holes at the idea that she was okay with it. So for the sake of the person I wouldn't have a conversation with them on the topic in case I mess it up for them.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Nope.

The thought of a married person whose spouse stay cheating but giving out advice... sounds the same as pastor preaching to church folks but living in a glass house. Sorry. I think if your marriage is fukked up you have no business giving advice. The same applies to those in a relationship just my opinion.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Married or not, I wouldn't take advice from a person whose s/o is well-known period.

With that said, sometimes the advice is forgive/forget the cheating "as long as they come home to __/ignore them when I'm around." Yeahyeah if that makes you feel better knowing you tasting the next person :whistle:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Married or not, I wouldn't take advice from a person whose s/o is well-known period.

With that said, sometimes the advice is forgive/forget the cheating "as long as they come home to __/ignore them when I'm around." Yeahyeah if that makes you feel better knowing you tasting the next person :whistle:

Ether.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I don't really take dating advice from anyone. Everyone I know that's dating are proud of me and tell me I have great values. A lot of the times, despite not being a expert, I find myself giving people advice and I'm not sure why, I want to say It's because I can think rationally but emotional thinking is also important when making decisions in a relationship.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Depends what's being said honestly.

Some people can give great advice and not follow it.

Like any advice giving you take what you need and you throw out the rest, so I wouldn't even act like I'm above getting advice.

No one is perfect. And just because she KNOWS her husband cheat but chooses to stay doesn't really mean anything really. Cheating isn't every womens hill to die on. Maybe stealing from her would have her leave him. Feel me.

So yes I would take her advice and then see how it can be applied to my life if applicable.