Would you still rock with your bro if he rocking replica Jordan's?

What would you do if ya bro was rocking fake J's?

• Clown his a**

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Accept it, to each his own

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not a real issue

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

jcreezy10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Brehs, i'm contemplating on buying some fake J's of a website, but my main concern is what my bros going to think. I don't want to lose respect, seeing how fashion plays a big role in our society now. I don't want my boys :ooh::heh: at me. What would ya'll do if ya boy was rocking fake J's?

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Brehs, i'm contemplating on buying some fake J's of a website, but my main concern is what my bros going to think. I don't want to lose respect, seeing how fashion plays a big role in our society now. I don't want my boys :ooh::heh: at me. What would ya'll do if ya boy was rocking fake J's?

:mjpls:

J/K ...do whatever you like bro.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

why would it matter? As long as he don't walk out the house with next month's Breds and a matching Gucci bucket after rocking Pro Keds and New Balance for the last 3 years.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
:skip: Scust at you for even thinking bout buying fake jays in 2013. But if you must buy some fake joints just make sure you get colors that came out. Don't come outside with some shyt like this

Nike-air-jordan-11-michael-jackson-editon-black-red.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:skip: Scust at you for even thinking bout buying fake jays in 2013. But if you must buy some fake joints just make sure you get colors that came out. Don't come outside with some shyt like this

Nike-air-jordan-11-michael-jackson-editon-black-red.jpg

What's wrong with those?:wtf: they look better than any other wack Jordan's that Nikes ever made..

Those are :lawd:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hey if them ni99as ain't payin for yo kicks they don't need to be worried about it. Anybody that don't fucc wit u cuz u can't afford real jays ain't a real friend anyway. I try and give my ni99as advice on wats hot and whats not, but im not go not be they friend if they don't wear everything i wear.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I brought some replicas back when I was in high school. I used to sell them too but, that's another story. Called myself being fly rocking some 14 knick colorways. They were indistinguishable from my real white/red 14s I got from Foot Locker except I got them from Guadong, China for $27.00 :russ: Too bad it's obvious to everyone you're rocking fakes when you're rocking shyts that have never been released :lupe: