Would you snitch on colleague or co-worker?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I was on a conference call and things went awry. One of my sups, says, I should got to the manager of the person who caused problem. The person was rude and obnoxious and unprofessionl, while our vendor was on the call.

Do you all snitch...or just chalked it up as whatever, or just cya.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Only time Im snitching is on some whistleblower type shyt..Like, I would present months of surveillance, document, emails..etc..If Im sticking my neck out like that, I expect to be rewarded handsomly for my work

One thing I have learned is to document everything and depending on how severe the act is, will determine if I say anything or not..because fools will lie and exaggerate to make themselves look good if you dont have any evidence

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
U better, cause they damn show gonna tell on you. Especially if they white them fukkers always runnin to the boss.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
only if its one of those things where its up in the air who did it and the boss is starting to think its me

a dude was smoking in the bathroom at my old job and after like a week it was obvious my boss thought it was me because one time he randomly followed me into the bathroom on some extreme creepy shyt obv trying to see if i was going to light a smoke. I didn't snitch but i immediately went to dude and told him that they wanted smoking to stop in the bathroom, but if i would have gotten accused flat out i would been like NA it was that loser smoking in there

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That no considered as snitching it's constructive feedback or coaching

This. Basically he ain't doing anything immoral/illegal if he's being rude and obnoxious to the client. Just tell him straight up what you think he should have done differently for good business. If he takes it the wrong way, let him keep shooting himself in the foot :manny: But don't let him fukk up your business :birdman:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I've seen in my work experience that it's best to leave other people's names out ya mouth. The only way that I would say something out of the way to someone was if they were my direct report, and their performance directly impacted my business unit. I've seen where a dude in my department was about to get stepped to by this nikka in the mailroom because he lied on his name, and I've seen chicks about to get into it in the office because one was running her mouth about the other one to management.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I'm snitchin if these fukkers cookin the books. I aint going to to jail for your ass:heh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Trust no one in the office and CYA..Already had a beesh I thought I was cool with try to set me up for the Fail..luckily at the time, her manager wasn't my manager:russ:..

This other lady in the office (Who i don't speak too) stay joking and laughing with people in the office, but when managment came down to the office this week, she privately told them that everyone in the office wasn't helping her out and setting her up to get fired :wtf:...

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'd only snitch if a MF was trying to throw me under the bus for some shyt they did. I'd have all my evidence present, like yo, "they tried to say it was MY fault? Check THIS shyt out!"

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Heck yea, if somebody isn't pulling their weight and I'm having to do their job as well

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
If you weren't involved in the wrong doing, it's not snitching.
You think a bunch of street dudes like yourselves would know that. :shaq2: