Would You Ride a Cab Bike?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i feel like that would be kind of cumbersome to drive. it would help you with exposure to the elements, but how does it perform in a crash? would it keep you from flying off the bike, or would it crumple and crush you while the glass slices your insides?

i like motorcycles but i wouldnt get on the highway with one

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like that would be kind of cumbersome to drive. it would help you with exposure to the elements, but how does it perform in a crash? would it keep you from flying off the bike, or would it crumple and crush you while the glass slices your insides?

i like motorcycles but i wouldnt get on the highway with one

I saw somebody ask that in the comments. I have mixed feelings on it. It does look like it takes more work to ride than one without a cab. One comment mentioned that during a slide without one, you can basically let go of the bike, but with this...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just from looking at it, I can tell you they were not paying attention to physics when they built this :mjlol:

This is why you need engineers and not just designers

Edit: To specify, you want to keep the center of mass low for a motorcycle as it helps is ride stability and turning. If you add something this weighty above the general CoM, you would need to add some heavy weighted objects below to even it out. From the video, it doesn't look like they did this.

You can even see how the bike handles, in the vid seems way more wobbly than you would expect a normal bike to be

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif