Would you rather be a sex addict or Asexual

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pick a medical problem

one is a nympho, and the other basically is never horny like ever....

what problem would you choose between the 2 gun to your head.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Asexual easy

Being a sex addict can get your ass in a lot of trouble and being horny all the time will not allow you to think logically

Exactly, if I was Asexual my GPA in college would've been higher. I would also have saved a lot more money, it makes me sick to think of how much I've spent on Plan B in the last few years :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Exactly, if I was Asexual my GPA in college would've been higher. I would also have saved a lot more money, it makes me sick to think of how much I've spent on Plan B in the last few years :snoop:
Yup. Your dikk can get you into alotta trouble. :heh:

Just think about when that post nut clarity kick in, alotta nikkas do shyt when their dikk is hard that they wouldn't do if otherwise. :snoop:

Be like why did I fukk this hoe? :why:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You seen the movie Shame? That shyt will really show you what it's like to be a sex addict. :wow: That shyt is crazy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1723811/

Ya I saw that at the movieswhen it was released at theaters..can't really remember the movie except that he had some dope ass penthouse when he was fukking some hooker..and his sister singing at some lounge bar..also dude was fukking some black chick with a nice body..

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ya I saw that at the movieswhen it was released at theaters..can't really remember the movie except that he had some dope ass penthouse when he was fukking some hooker..and his sister singing at some lounge bar..also dude was fukking some black chick with a nice body..
nikka was beating off at work every other hour, going to gay clubs, all kind of crazy shyt. And I actually know that black chick he was fukking lol. She was a cutie back in the day, still is obviously lol. Her name is Nicole Beharie.