Would you make the Dorian Gray pact with the devil?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
- Unlimited money
- Unlimited bytches
- You stay looking 24 yo and in top shape for all eternity and you the best looking cat in all the land (pause)
- Eat/ drink/ smoke/ snort/ shoot up whatever you want and as much of it as you want and never get :flabbynsick:
- Hairline stay on point for all eternity
- Wolverine like regeneration/ immunity so no one can fukk with you and you can't get STDs from going raw
- But if you ever get bored/ lonely enough and commit that (however long it takes) you go to Hell for all eternity

Whatchu choosing?

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't he a vampire too? Can't live the life when you have to hide all day

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What's the only downside? You gotta be invincible or something?

Nah I wouldn't do it, I have everything already
The downside is that you'll be here forever and everything you find happiness in will fade away - your all your lovers, your kids, their kids, everything. But you'll have every distraction known to man to keep you entertained.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No the question that the OP should be asking is what would you do if you got one of these.....

latest

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
If the only way I'm goin to hell is to commit that Cuz I'm bored ??

HE'LL YEA !!!!

Lemme get dat !
But you'd never find any fulfillment in life because you'd be here forever. You'd never be able to love anyone truly because their existence would be fleeting to you

You may not think it, but you would be creating a hell for yourself living for eternity .
I agree :wow:

yes, then i would use my super human abilities to bring about world peace and world progress.
You would outlast all of your accomplishments

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Damn near everybody has made a contract with the devil, it's kinda hard for you go exist in America otherwise:manny: