Would you let your wife put hands on your mom in this situation?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps

I’d be like breh and try to calm it down but on the real if my girl jumped over the table it would take me a couple seconds to get up :manny:

I probably would’ve grabbed her and walked out the house before it got to that point though.

My ex fiancée had a miscarriage so I feel him. Me and my mom would probably never talk again if she brought up my dead child like that on some tryna disrespect us shyt

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Can’t take any dude with a dangly earring serious :wrist:

Feels like a skit/forced, but for the sake of shyts and giggles he should love his mom from a distance if she’s acting like that. Obviously doesn’t like his wife or respect him and doesn’t accept her own grandchild :scust:

Got toxic vibes and a wicked spirit

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Not all moms are good moms, and clearly, that momma ain't shyt. Thank G-d my mom is a righteous and respectable mother/woman.

But, if I were in that breh's shoes, I would simply not speak to mom again. She'd be dead to me.

:manny:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
No, neither would be allowed to put hands on each other. In fact, if they can't stand each other, neither would be in the presence of each other unless it was a major family event.

I am of the opinion that my family is whom I choose to be my family, so I have no problem letting go of a family member that is a habitual line stepper. If they want me to accept them as family again, they will have to change their ways and apologize.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Another shytty skit :francis:
dont people understand how acting works?

i mean.. surely theyve seen enough TV to know what bad acting looks like...

but if were playing along, i guess the script was okay. people who say hateful evil shyt like to throw Gods name out there like that makes it okay... infuriating

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I’d be like breh and try to calm it down but on the real if my girl jumped over the table it would take me a couple seconds to get up :manny:

I probably would’ve grabbed her and walked out the house before it got to that point though.

My ex fiancée had a miscarriage so I feel him. Me and my mom would probably never talk again if she brought up my dead child like that on some tryna disrespect us shyt

Nah no need for wifey to put hands on her
Thats when we get up, leave and never ralk to moms again. Her whole attitude stinks

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Idk how people be falling for skits.

Usually if i see a "real" video semi-believable , I go to their tik-tok channel to see if the other videos are also made-up scenarios or not.