Would you guys just f anything? Who wouldn't you have sex with?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Who wouldn't you have sex with?

So Imma have to give some context...So my buddy was telling me about a chick he met, she got 6 kids by 3 baby daddies...and had a cool personality, fit, she even work see through clothes with matching visible bra and panties and homie could not really make a move...he was feeling her personality...but just the situation...she was married 12 years and dude cheated on her. She is 40 years old, and they were kinda serious in their convo.

He just could not do it...yet. but the pickings aint good.

Would you guys just f anything? getting chicks can be easy...but Would you guys just f anything? Who would you not have sex with?

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
doo doo thread

Bill-Cosby-Facepalm-Gif.gif

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Then why don't you go first :mjpls:
So Imma have to give some context...So my buddy was telling me about a chick he met, she got 6 kids by 3 baby daddies...and had a cool personality, fit, she even had see through clothes with matching visible bra and panties, so she was playing hard to get and expecting some and homie could not really make a move...he was feeling her personality...but just the situation...she was married 12 years and dude cheated on her. She is 40 years old, and they were kinda serious in their convo like their in a relationship...but just the baggage.

He just could not do it...yet. but the pickings aint good with the single mothers too many issues, some chicks really been wronged by dudes.

Last edited:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Would you guys just f anything? getting chicks can be easy...but Would you guys just f anything? Who would you not have sex with?

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
White women.
Females I know have stds and/or stank p*ssy.
Trannies.
Obese women.
Anorexic lookin women.