Would you date a trans-man

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If the woman isn't hung up on "dikk", she can.
It's been scientifically proven that gay men are very very attracted to trans men. That being said, that feels like "proof" that there are viewed as men.
Everything about the illusion of a trans man is a man. It's just in one particular area he may be different.
Tbh some of the most attractive men I've seen have been trans men and personality wise (maybe because trans folk can understand/empathize because of the double dose of experience on both ends) they aren't as hung up on "fukking" chicks and treating them like shyt. The ones who I personally know are gentleman. They take you out, pay, not douchebags. They fit the societal role of what a "man" is and it may be because trans folk have more pressure to fit into these roles. Physically and how we behave, we usually over compensate for being trans. I'm not sure if it's always intentional or just because we know how dangerous and real it is out here.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If the woman isn't hung up on "dikk", she can.
It's been scientifically proven that gay men are very very attracted to trans men. That being said, that feels like "proof" that there are viewed as men.
Everything about the illusion of a trans man is a man. It's just in one particular area he may be different.
Tbh some of the most attractive men I've seen have been trans men and personality wise (maybe because trans folk can understand/empathize because of the double dose of experience on both ends) they aren't as hung up on "fukking" chicks and treating them like shyt. The ones who I personally know are gentleman. They take you out, pay, not douchebags. They fit the societal role of what a "man" is and it may be because trans folk have more pressure to fit into these roles. Physically and how we behave, we usually over compensate for being trans. I'm not sure if it's always intentional or just because we know how dangerous and real it is out here.
So they're good actors.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
So they're good actors.
No I'm not acting. But I know that there's more attention on me and my every move is emphasized and dissected more than a bio woman. I know I have to be on point when I step outside. I know that any type of slip up with my appearance, I can be possibly be killed and clocked. I know that cis people will judge my looks more harshly and look for shyt or say I'm ugly (due to conditioning), not because I'm actually ugly or look like a man in any way. I wear a size 10 in women's shoe. Same size as Amber Rose. But I can guarantee you that someone will say some shyt about my feet being boats/huge as fukk if they simply are aware I am trans. Cis people exaggerate everything about us.

I know certain topics even on this forum, I can't go into without being ripped to shreds with even a basic statement. You learn your lane.

I can't yell or be aggressive. I can't be too quiet because then I'm perpetuating gender stereotypes that women are supposed to be seen and not heard.

I can't be too sexy. I can't be too masculine. I can't be inbetween either. What if I am only into women and not men? Then I'm not a real trans woman apparently. We're judged on a grand scale.

I can't fight a bio woman without me always being seen as a monster regardless if she beat on me or provoked me first. I can't even defend myself against a man because people will side with him and may help him as well because they view me as a "creature" and "demonic".

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No I'm not acting. But I know that there's more attention on me and my every move is emphasized and dissected more than a bio woman. I know I have to be on point when I step outside. I know that any type of slip up with my appearance, I can be possibly be killed and clocked. I know that cis people will judge my looks more harshly and look for shyt or say I'm ugly (due to conditioning), not because I'm actually ugly or look like a man in any way. I wear a size 10 in women's shoe. Same size as Amber Rose. But I can guarantee you that someone will say some shyt about my feet being boats/huge as fukk if they simply are aware I am trans. Cis people exaggerate everything about us.

I know certain topics even on this forum, I can't go into without being ripped to shreds with even a basic statement. You learn your lane.

I can't yell or be aggressive. I can't be too quiet because then I'm perpetuating gender stereotypes that women are supposed to be seen and not heard.

I can't be too sexy. I can't be too masculine. I can't be inbetween either. What if I am only into women and not men? Then I'm not a real trans woman apparently. We're judged on a grand scale.

I can't fight a bio woman without me always being seen as a monster regardless if she beat on me or provoked me first. I can't even defend myself against a man because people will side with him and may help him as well because they view me as a "creature" and "demonic".
Wait. I'm lost. I thought... nvm. Who would say you're not a real transwoman if you only like women?

Amber rose is a bad example.:scust:.

Why this thread so quiet?:patrice:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Wait. I'm lost. I thought... nvm. Who would say you're not a real transwoman if you only like women?

Amber rose is a bad example.:scust:.

Why this thread so quiet?:patrice:
Amber Rose was used only because we have the same sized foot. Basically if she wore men's shoes, it would be the same size as me. But if me and her were side by side (and people are aware what I am) I guarantee they'll go in on my feet, hands, height, shoulders, any type of "traits" they associate with men. You literally see what you want to see.

People have said that Caitlyn wasn't a real trans woman because she's into women only.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Amber Rose was used only because we have the same sized foot. Basically if she wore men's shoes, it would be the same size as men. But if me and her were side by side (and people are aware what I am) I guarantee they'll go in on my feet, hands, height, shoulders, any type of "traits" they associate with men. You literally see what you want to see.

People have said that Caitlyn wasn't a real trans woman because she's into women only.
Who.is people.give description. Name names.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Most cis people.
Non trans people.

I've heard them even say trans women who are over 5'6"/5'7" are too tall to be women. All that does is shames tall cis women in the process when they do that.
Ah. Well I was given this world is didn't make it. But thank you for enlightening me. Question. What happened to the transmen you dated?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Btw these are all trans men for visual purposes:

vo3614.png

97k2ad.png

33nglfm.png

11glop3.png

o9hd7t.png

fqjbp.png