Would you change your race if you could/would most black people? (serious answers only)

Noname2014

Banned
Daps
Okay so this is kind of a stupid topic but I was talking to my sister and she said she thinks most black people would choose to be a different race if they could. Of course I disagree with her and I told her if we asked most people if they could change their race they would say no. Obviously most people won't answer truthfully if you ask them in person so I want to ask online if you guys think most black people would choose to change their race if they could (including you).

The reason I say no is because being black you have really unique experiences regardless of what culture you come from. I think most have pride in their race/ethnicity and going through certain experiences also make you aware of more things in life.

Serious answers only, thanks

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
giphy.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I can't speak for others but I wouldn't because I wasn't raised to see anything negative or being lesser as a Black person. I didn't associate stereotypes as black people as a whole and those who did were ignorant.

I love being black, I love our culture and my parents helped mold that. None of the negative stuff, growing up learning about slavery and the hate some people had made me wish to be anything else. It just made we wish people weren't so close minded and stupid.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
No. I love being black and this what God intended for me to be.

So why would I want to change that?

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
This is a troll thread, right?

I noticed some people like to come into this section asking outlandish questions that don't really get talked about only to turn and use your answers against you.

If OP is being serious then what kind of reaction do you expect of people that will answer other than no if you, yourself, claim that you wouldn't change races because people should take pride in their ethnicity? I'm only assuming you lurked this board before joining and giving us a brief rundown of your character and looks

Edit

I forgot this is a 2014 poster with four posts :dead: