Would you bush a broad if she was secretly pregnant and had a secret abortion?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I had this question a while ago and I was like :ohhh: and I forgot to ask The-Coli.

Say you were with a woman (a serious relationship like a wife :heh: or a serious girlfriend) and she was pregnant before you knew but got an abortion. Would throw her in dem shrubs? Another scenario would be you knowing she was preggo and you were like :lawd: and then she goes and have a abortion behind your back; How would you handle this situation?

Another question: Do you believe in abortion on any grounds, like religious or just plain believing it's wrong?

For me, there would be an unforgivable level of distrust. I be like, :mjpls: "Who's baby was it you tried to hide :birdman:", so I'd point her in the direction to the :trash: off the strength of uncertainty :manny:. I'm a non-believer and I am pro-choice (only because there is no way to realistically stop abortion without f*cking wit the rights to women and their bodies), but I don't agree with abortion at all either. Perplexing

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i don't have any kids, but if my wife told me she got a abortion i would

tumblr_m3txwmBIGr1qfpl2go1_400.gif

That Mean IMO the kid wasn't mind, so after i rock bottom her azz i'm going to

tumblr_me5clcYeIE1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

and then

KARDASHIAN-gIF-WEDDING-1320085655.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i don't have any kids, but if my wife told me she got a abortion i would

tumblr_m3txwmBIGr1qfpl2go1_400.gif

That Mean IMO the kid wasn't mind, so after i rock bottom her azz i'm going to

tumblr_me5clcYeIE1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

and then

KARDASHIAN-gIF-WEDDING-1320085655.gif

:pachaha: And then them people gon' show up and send you on an all expense paid trip to a$$-rape land

I don't want kids either, I just can't see myself supporting the abortion, and more importantly the deception by someone I trust.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
! been through th!s before, was ser!ous w!t the ch!ck but we ended up hav!n some !ssues & my bm was gett!n all !nto the p!cture & ! was deal!n w!t both of em & old g!rl stepped back say!n she couldnt share, she called me a couple t!mes talk!n about she needed to know what our relat!onsh!p was gonna be cause she had !mportant dec!s!ons to make about where she was headed !n l!fe & how she needed to know !f !d be there but never went !nto deta!l...

one day she act!n funny & ! ask whats wrong, she l!ke !ve been h!d!n someth!n from you & the gu!lts k!ll!n me so ! have to be honest, were hav!n all these problems & th!ngs are all crazy between us, ! just found ! was pregnant....

me: :ooh::gladbron: we gonna have a baby.....
her: :to: remember when you sa!d you d!dnt know who youd p!ck & couldnt prom!se wed be together????
me: :ohhh: uhhh, yeah....
her: :sadbron::sadcam: ! got an abort!on cause ! was scared to keep !t w!thout you be!n there for me, ! just couldnt go through that aga!n....
me: :mindblown::ohlawd:

we ended up gett!n past !t & work!n sh!t out after t!me, numerous talks & the ether wasnt burn!n my soul so much....

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Personally, I'm all for abortion. I was pro-choice before it but that Freakonomics movie broke shyt down about it as well. Plus all the feelings I have about some people not wanting to be parents or shouldn't actually be parents. Abortion as birth control is a nono for me, though.

But it would be the not telling me that would get me. I get the whole "my body, my rules" thing but it's like damn, maybe I could've went with you there or some shyt. The only scenario that would have me forever heated is if we were planning to have a baby but she didn't really wanna go through with it and went behind my back and got an abortion.

I currently don't want or need kids so I have no idea how it would be in a :lawd: situation.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
! been through th!s before, was ser!ous w!t the ch!ck but we ended up hav!n some !ssues & my bm was gett!n all !nto the p!cture & ! was deal!n w!t both of em & old g!rl stepped back say!n she couldnt share, she called me a couple t!mes talk!n about she needed to know what our relat!onsh!p was gonna be cause she had !mportant dec!s!ons to make about where she was headed !n l!fe & how she needed to know !f !d be there but never went !nto deta!l...

one day she act!n funny & ! ask whats wrong, she l!ke !ve been h!d!n someth!n from you & the gu!lts k!ll!n me so ! have to be honest, were hav!n all these problems & th!ngs are all crazy between us, ! just found ! was pregnant....

me: :ooh::gladbron: we gonna have a baby.....
her: :to: remember when you sa!d you d!dnt know who youd p!ck & couldnt prom!se wed be together????
me: :ohhh: uhhh, yeah....
her: :sadbron::sadcam: ! got an abort!on cause ! was scared to keep !t w!thout you be!n there for me, ! just couldnt go through that aga!n....
me: :mindblown::ohlawd:

we ended up gett!n past !t & work!n sh!t out after t!me, numerous talks & the ether wasnt burn!n my soul so much....

:damn: She had to make an executive decision cuz you wouldn't give her dat act right