Would you be comfortable with your wife having a male gynae

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
She might him been know by man before me but a male qynae all up in my wife's goodie would not work for me.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
as a man you have to be a straight up sick freak to want to be an obgyn, i love lookin at p*ssy but to deal with all the gross and old and sick and oozing vaginas you gotta have something wrong with you. thats why you always hear stories about the male ones gettin arrested for doing an exam and saying "your husband is very lucky, you have a beautiful vagina" and tries to lick it. happens all the time.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
as a man you have to be a straight up sick freak to want to be an obgyn, i love lookin at p*ssy but to deal with all the gross and old and sick and oozing vaginas you gotta have something wrong with you. thats why you always hear stories about the male ones gettin arrested for doing an exam and saying "your husband is very lucky, you have a beautiful vagina" and tries to lick it. happens all the time.

Most Drs arent regular people breh. And your view is a bit immature.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
How you even look a that nikkas in the eye after

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

My cousin became one. All of us in the family know he's a lawsuit if not assault case waiting to happen. He my boy and all and i love him but he's one sick b*stard. I wouldnt let any female i know go to him:smh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
My cousin became one. All of us in the family know he's a lawsuit if not assault case waiting to happen. He my boy and all and i love him but he's one sick b*stard. I wouldnt let any female i know go to him:smh:

goddamn; case closed :dustoff: