Would you be a male receptionist?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ive never seen a male receptionist
Seems like women have cornered this market for a steady decent sometimes even great paying job.

So would you brehs?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Nah, there is just certain sh1t a man shouldn't be doing. If it was on some last resort type sh1t then maybe but I would sell crack first before I went that route.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah, there is just certain being a man shouldn't be doing. If it was on some last resort type sh1t then maybe but I would sell crack first before I went that route.

Just how men were shunned out of nursing for so long now they are shunned from bejng receptionists, administrative assistants and dental hygienists.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i wouldnt want to sit at a desk all day

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would

sit on my ass and taking messages >>>> labor

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just how men were shunned out of nursing for so long now they are shunned from bejng receptionists, administrative assistants and dental hygienists.
No one wants a man playing around in their mouth... most women don't even want that unless he is the dentist....

Males nurses get p*ssy.... so I can see why you would wanna do it - plus they get paid. That's OK.

imo, no man should be a Admin or secretary. First off ---- I know that when I call a place I like to hear a woman... I make a weird face when I hear in some dude voice "OK let me transfer u to his line :wrist:" Even if the dude isn't gay. As a matter of fact it's better if he is gay. That world isn't for the straight man. Not sexist of anything, but we see what happens in societies where men strive to take on the traditional women roles.

A grown man should never make another man coffee because he has too. Because after shredding some files, and answering phones, he needs to bring mr. coli his coffee :scusthov:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The jobs that males are doing are disappearing go look at job ads and toukk see clerical Admins etc.

Its remarkable what women have done shamed men out of so many bustling industries

I just saw a ad yesterday 26 a hour for a receptionist at a hospital