Would y'all sign up for this?

Would you do it?

• Total voters

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Ladies, would y'all sign up for a relationship where your boyfriend's money is used to pay for all expenses, and your money is used to invest and stack, but you bring the check every Friday?

On top of that, you have a credit card that you can use to go shopping for food clothes Etc that he pays off at the end of every month. In the event that you to decide to break up, you split up whatever money you guys saved up in that account 50/50.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Who makes more?

:patrice:

I save seriously already so don't need help. My expenses are limited...I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick if I have to split my savings/investment 50/50...

Might make sense for a female who spends beyond her means? :ld:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Who makes more?

:patrice:

I save seriously already so don't need help. My expenses are limited...I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick if I have to split my savings/investment 50/50...

Might make sense for a female who spends beyond her means? :ld:
Typical reer uk xalimo:mjlol:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If it was a marriage, yes if he made around the same as me. The more disproportionate the incomes the more id have to look into it. We should be saving at the very minimum 20% of all income.

So if we make the same, that's 50% savings.

If his income dwarfs mine. I'd like him to contribute to the savings.

And if we break up, then I have no problem splitting the savings seeing as how he took care of my financial needs, but I would probably recieve alimony as well. It all depends on what percentage of total income we each bring, how much I spend in relation to him, etc.

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Ladies, would y'all sign up for a relationship where your boyfriend's money is used to pay for all expenses, and your money is used to invest and stack, but you bring the check every Friday?

On top of that, you have a credit card that you can use to go shopping for food clothes Etc that he pays off at the end of every month. In the event that you to decide to break up, you split up whatever money you guys saved up in that account 50/50.

A lot of financial experts say this is the best way to manage expenses, etc. in a marriage. To live off one spouse's income and save and invest the other spouse's. I personally would like a relationship like this...