Would y'all Go See An Batman arkham asylum movie?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Like based on the game and shyt? I think it will be a good idea. I mean just take what to you did in the game, and put it on screen:yeshrug:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I feel as The Blueprints to making a Great Live Action Movie based on Arkham Asylum have always been available to DC & WB.

I almost don't think it's ever going to happen, Bale didn't do it..Affleck most likely will not either. Burton & Keaton were more than qualified to do it but I think it was a bit early to do it.

It was always a Favorite Scenario of mine, it was made into a Dope Videogame :manny: but that's as close as we'll get apparently. You'll need a Dope Version of The Joker, Harley Quinn and Bane to begin this and WB doesn't have that to pkay it out correctly so I'd rather they not attempt it as it's a Great Storyline along the lines of The Long Halloween, the potential is there but I'd rather no Director go and muck it up.
:pachaha:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
duh nikka thats the perfect batman, seasoned but not old. has baggage and clear issues but is determined strong willed and heroic. good combat and skillset while also showing us that brain of his and detective work.