Would u **** a "slow" girl?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i doubt it, i do have a homey that one time blacked out and when he came to he was sitting next to a retarded girl at the bus stop trying to convince her to give him some head. i asked him why he did it and he said "she had big t*ts." he didn't get any head tho.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there was a slow chick at my HS that just so happened to be fine as hell, awkward combination. everyone was trynna take advantage of her on the low

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I had a friend growing up that never got no puss. One time me and the peeps was chilling at his crib and he was like "y'all nikkas gotta leave cuz I got this shawty coming thru". We was like :wtb: "stop lying nikka". But he was deadass and hyping up the girl like she was a Victoria secret model. Whattya know his doorbell rings and he let's in this thing that looks like

stock-photo-down-syndrome-woman-eating-68855395.jpg

And she started kissing him down hard. We was like :huhldup: "oh that's how you get down? All righty then you sick fukk". shyt was awkward as hell seeing that nikka after that.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a friend growing up that never got no puss. One time me and the peeps was chilling at his crib and he was like "y'all nikkas gotta leave cuz I got this shawty coming thru". We was like :wtb: "stop lying nikka". But he was deadass and hyping up the girl like she was a Victoria secret model. Whattya know his doorbell rings and he let's in this thing that looks like

stock-photo-down-syndrome-woman-eating-68855395.jpg

And she started kissing him down hard. We was like :huhldup: "oh that's how you get down? All righty then you sick fukk". shyt was awkward as hell seeing that nikka after that.

:dead: