Would things have been better off with Hillary Clinton instead of Obama?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OR has the damage been so much that there is no hope of return?

Despite all the problems in this country and the world right now, I just feel maybe things will be a lot different right now, if she was in office.

Things would have probably gotten a bit better with another 8 years of Clinton 2.0, since they understand how this crooked system works. The Clinton's aren't scared of no fake republicans, fox news, talk radio and all that crap.

I mean with Obama in there right now, it just feels like he's a robot. No experience at all, he's just like a deer caught in headlights. This guy is just acting like a foreign diplomat in the White House. It doesn't even feel like he's president. :thumbsdown:

The Clinton's are not scared of the black community or addressing things. Despite all the sufferings in our communities, a lot of people did well under the Clinton regime than Bush and Obama (so far) combined.

Maybe people were too enthusiastic about this "change" thing, I know people here will say presidents are selected not elected.

I'm just saying though :yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ you thinking Clinton addressed the black community. How by playing the sax on Arsenio? And you do know that the republicans in the house had their way with Clinton right? He was like Newt's bytch.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ you thinking Clinton addressed the black community. How by playing the sax on Arsenio? And you do know that the republicans in the house had their way with Clinton right? He was like Newt's bytch.

A lot of our people caked up in the 90s despite all the problems in our communities. Almost everybody is broke now or about to be broke.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A lot of our people caked up in the 90s despite all the problems in our communities. Almost everybody is broke now or about to be broke.

So Bill Clinton invented the internet? :ohhh: I thought it was al gore. :heh:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

most experts are agreeing that the economy will see great improvement in 2014 should be interesting to see what people say at that time. I think we will see a huge boom to but of course people wont want to give the president credit

Experts: Economy Will Improve in 2014 | digtriad.com

2014: When the economy finally takes off - Jun. 24, 2013

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she didnt get nominated/elected.

Obama was destined to win.

A lot of what Obama is called out for, already existed in the past under previous presidents.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, policy wise, she'd have been about the same as Obama.

Race relations would probably be...slightly better, actually, since Obama being elected has brought out a lot of previously buried racial resentment from white people. Had Hilary been in office we wouldn't have to deal with "birther" BS and the Tea Party would probably be a bit less influencial. But of course that's not Obama's fault (in fact he's gone far out of his way to try to placate whites despite the fact that many will never like him) it's just how people are.

Overall I think things would honestly be about the same otherwise.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
When nikkas realize politicians don't give a fukk about them then they will wake up. Keep thinking democrats give a shyt bout the plight of the black community. Only reason .....

You know what never mind

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It would be worse if Hillary were president. As much flack as Obama gets for being black he's still a man. And deep down even the most racist white man would rather be led by a man of any color than a white woman.