Would the coli consider 50 cent a simp for this? Keep in mind this ain't his wife.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He spoiling this young tenda, she like 27 and he bout 49.

Cuban-Link-5-Things-50-Cent-SS-embed-1.jpg

16147031005252.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
ofcourse

tossed his first son and his mom to the bushes

adores his biracial kid and his mom

beefs with all black artists on some '48 laws of power' bs
but protects eminem like stephen from django

50 is a psychopath, let's not forget the whole Fofty thing, he was on dude head about owing him money and he went at the whole Starz network while his show was still on there. That's why I can't put him in the Stephen category because he will go at anybody apparently lol, unless you're Em

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one of the baddest women I have ever seen, and I'm someone who thinks 99% of the women celebs today look terrible.

Also 50 has that "hustler persona" and street dudes always kept a baddie on em, and the baddie always was dripped out. Thats been life for thousands of years, and it was always assumed that it was mutually beneficial - baddie is with the toughest dude on the block, toughest dude keeps her protected and dripped out. And, the lucky ones might even have a kid or two. And the super lucky ones might even like or love each other lol.

You're only a simp if you're doing all this and she's all in other celebs mens faces or DMs, or if she isn't giving him what he wants in return. Both of which I seriously doubt.

Gotta image to maintain. 50 Cents 5 year+ down chick can't be pulling up in regular shyt bra lol...

1%er problems though, we don't have to worry about this stuff, we are not on these radars.