Would it be wrong to cut off people in their 30s who still haven’t got it together ?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
As I turn 30 this year I’ve been paying closer attention to who I consider my peers

I’ve always had the mentality that ima always “stay with the same ppl I started with “ and never “leave behind my day 1s” but idk if that was just silly juvenile me speaking

A week or so ago im chilling with someone who I’ve know since I was 15 and they were 21

They are mid 30s now. Still don’t have their own place. No money. Overweight etc

Another person I’ve known. Just turned 30 but still always needing help and can’t keep a job

Tldr am I wrong for cutting off all 30+ year olds who are “bums “?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I turn 30 this year I’ve been paying closer attention to who I consider my peers

I’ve always had the mentality that ima always “stay with the same ppl I started with “ and never “leave behind my day 1s” but idk if that was just silly juvenile me speaking

A week or so ago im chilling with someone who I’ve know since I was 15 and they were 21

They are mid 30s now. Still don’t have their own place. No money. Overweight etc

Another person I’ve known. Just turned 30 but still always needing help and can’t keep a job

Tldr am I wrong for cutting off all 30+ year olds who are “bums “?
You should cut off anyone who is a bum. The fact you needs this told to you breh :pachaha:

Daps
I know what your saying, I've distanced myself from a couple of nikkas I've known for 20+ years. They had no girl, no job, no money, always asking me for a few dollars, always trying to smoke my weed. I ignore them most the time now.

But if you want to cut him out just cos the nikkas fat and broke, that's cold my g.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know what your saying, I've distanced myself from a couple of nikkas I've known for 20+ years. They had no girl, no job, no money, always asking me for a few dollars, always trying to smoke my weed. I ignore them most the time now.

But if you want to cut him out just cos the nikkas fat and broke, that's cold my g.
It was a broad

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's this idea (very popular on social media and kind of gossipy type shyt) that you have to either

cut off

or intensely associate with people

but you can just live your life, and still love people, or fukk with people, they just aren't apart of your daily life. You can embrace the differences in your lives and connect on what you connect on, without getting wrapped up in their drama or whatever. That's how you stay grounded as a person. The idea that you just cut everybody off is like some 2010's shyt.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
but you can just live your life, and still love people, or fukk with people, they just aren't apart of your daily life. You can embrace the differences in your lives and connect on what you connect on, without getting wrapped up in their drama or whatever.
This :yeshrug:

After 24/25 you probably don’t frequently speak to these people anyway. Just compartmentalise because finding genuine people is rare.

A lot of people who were fukked up not that long ago get their act right and suddenly want to cut everyone off that hasn’t made it yet. :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I cut off several “day ones” & people I’ve known/kicked it with since I was a teenager. All them nikkas went to jail fukk them mf’s I ain’t on that shyt no more