Would it be morbid if I started writing my o bytch chew airy right now?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If you have dependants, look into getting your funeral affairs in order

Like if you wish to be buried, research plots, funeral homes, etc. Even put a down-payment on a plot (check for refund policies of course :hubie:)

Don't put that burden on your dependants
I havenā€™t been thinking about it because I need to do a will. Everythingā€™s going to my wife.

But I do agree, however, I just want to be cremated

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps

o bytch chew airy​

2012-marshawn-lynch-deanne-fitzmaurice-si2jpg.jpg

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
The obit tho?

Maybe itā€™s just my family, but they be adding the whole family tree in there, I only want my gparents, parents, siblings and kids
My favorite scripture and two of my favorite songs.

They add cousins, 2nd cousin, cousin in laws @Rhapture and it usually becomes an issue at some point. They be having a whole leaflet. Mine should be one page folded in half. Less than 60 min, no crying.

This is what I want. No issues, other than the eulogy, I donā€™t know who I want to do that yet. I want someone not afraid to roast me. šŸ˜‰ Thatā€™s all we do at bbqs and vacationsā€¦ donā€™t switch it up now

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Maybe itā€™s just my family, but they be adding the whole family tree in there, I only want my gparents, parents, siblings and kids
My favorite scripture and two of my favorite songs.

They add cousins, 2nd cousin, cousin in laws @Rhapture and it usually becomes an issue at some point. They be having a whole leaflet. Mine should be one page folded in half. Less than 60 min, no crying.

This is what I want. No issues, other than the eulogy, I donā€™t know who I want to do that yet. I want someone not afraid to roast me. šŸ˜‰ Thatā€™s all we do at bbqs and vacationsā€¦ donā€™t switch it up now
Exactly bro. I want to make things as easy as possible.