Would Gays be more accepted if they were never effeminate?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've always wondered what triggers effeminate behavior in gay men or lesbians to want to look like truckers. You can't possibly act like that on purpose its got to be some sort of hormone imbalance or mental illness that creates that behavior right?

Now i understand in 2013 tv and media will have you believe that homosexuality is accepted and normal and for the most part I think its a lot more accepted than say even the 90's. I personally don't care what anybodies orientation is and will never discriminate or treat someone badly due to that.

But lets be honest most grammar school kids and most men still insult each other by calling each other homo's because deep down no straight man wants to be emasculated or even thought of as bending over for the same sex, for most straight men its an unappealing thought and gay people have to understand that most straight men will not ever change that mindset but it doesn't mean a gay guy can't be your friend you just think what they do is disgusting...just like thinking of your grandparents having sex.

But throughout history would gay people be more accepted if they didn't act like the opposite gender in such a stereotypical fashion. In other words they would act not flamboyant and not throw the fact that they are gay in the face of everyone that comes across them. And within the gay community are gay people who don't put up the flamboyant show considered gay c00ns? (pardon my use of the word but i mean it simply as traitor) Can gay people control that sassy behavior or is it the hormone imbalance that causes that?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Gays can definitely control how they act. Look at John Amechie and Jason Collins. They were NBA ballers that hid it from their teammates. Sure they may have smacked a teammate on the ass after a good play:smugbiden: or kept glancing around the shower rooms like:shaq: but for the most part they acted like straight men. Some may want to act like sissies to let everyone know they're gay or because they truly want to be a girl but it's an act. When they have to man up they do.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Would blacks be more accepted if they didnt act like thugs, and listen to rap and eat fried chicken all day?

Would Asians be more accepted if they didnt over-emphasize their 'R's", and eat dogs and obsess over martial arts?

Would hispanics be more accepted if they didnt blare accordion dominated tunes from their pick up trucks, with 20 mexican sitting in the back in the bed?

Would women be more accepted if they werent gossiping sluts?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stereotypes

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would blacks be more accepted if they didnt act like thugs, and listen to rap and eat fried chicken all day?

Would Asians be more accepted if they didnt over-emphasize their 'R's", and eat dogs and obsess over martial arts?

Would hispanics be more accepted if they didnt blare accordion dominated tunes from their pick up trucks, with 20 mexican sitting in the back in the bed?

why are you acting like it's a stereotype? how many effeminate men have you known that WEREN'T gay? Not all gay men are effeminate but damn near 99% of effeminate men are gay.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The majority of gay people aren't effeminate or overly masculine. The media likes to make a spectacle out of certain communities, so they take their strangest elements and try to use that as a representation of the majority of the group. The hoodrats on Maury don't represent the average american black woman. The girls on 16 and pregnant don't represent the average white teen. The wire is not representative of how most american black people live and so on and so forth.

Because the media can influence what people think of as cool, you will see black kids whose parents make six figures and who live in a gated communities walking around sagging their pants, wearing grills and a du rag talmbout "I'm a real hood nikka. I'm out here in these skreets" when they're at school or posting on social networking sites and forums. When in reality as soon as they step foot in their house the parents hit em with the :comeon: and they suddenly turn into Carlton.

Reality TV shows and other programming that has gay people in it tend to feature gays that are stereotypical. Gay kids in reality start thinking they should model themselves after these characters because they see more gay characters like that as opposed to gay characters like Kima or Omar.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Aye man fukk you fried chicken is delicious.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Gay Blacks are the worst. They always gotta be extra gay, and be attention hoors.

Their effeminate ways are the main reason why I don't like faggets

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nothing on earth worst than a gay black man....
256zj9t.jpg

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Gays are well respected these days. People go ape shyt when you offend a gay person. The only issue they still face is marriage.