Would fish oil benefit my path to swoleness?

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's for a lot of things. Good for your heart, cardiovascular health, cognitive health, some recent studies show high doses can speed up protein synthesis. Take it

Really? So when can i take the fish oil? Before or after I eat? Can I take it with my multivitamins ( centrum for men) at the same time?

What do they mean by "purified to remove mercury"?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? So when can i take the fish oil? Before or after I eat? Can I take it with my multivitamins ( centrum for men) at the same time?

What do they mean by "purified to remove mercury"?

Take it whenever you want with whatever you want. Depends on what kind you have as well because some fish oils have more per cap. I like to take fish oil at night and Vitamin D3 absorbs better with fat so I prefer to take one cap of fish oil with my D3 dose in the morning and the rest at night.

But On average I'll either take 2 fish caps in the morning and 2 at night, or I'll just take all 4 at night.

I use a proprietary blend of flax and fish oils but next time I re-up I'm just going to get higher grade fish oils.

Shoot for like 2-4g a day.

Most fish contain mercury (toxic heavy metal) so the fish oils you're taking that are treated mean you're not going to have worry about mercury poisoning. However, you don't wanna go super crazy with fish oil because it can be detrimental in high doses, but anywhere between 1 - 6 g per day is safe.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
organic chia seeds>>>>>>>>>>fish oil by far. Dont waste your money on the fish oil, its chemically contaminated and low quality

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Don't take multivitamins at all. The doses are way lower then what the say. U gotta buy them individually if u want the full benefits.

Facts. I threw multivitamins in the bushes a while back and now I'm only rocking with zinc, zma, d3 and flaxseed oil