Would anybody else be a dictator if chosen as leader?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Even if it means 'democracy' offing me.

shyt sounds glorious when you dictate all the rules.:wow::blessed:

Quick things I can think of
1)No smartphones
2)Instant death penalty for violent criminals
3)Instant death penalty for drug dealers
4)Hard labor for bad parents
5)Hard labor for kids with bad grades
6)No illegals or refugees
7)Ban drill rap

I would do my best to have the best affordable living standards for citizens. Affordable housing, food, education, and transportation.

Anybody try to fuk up my utopia get they head chopped off:demonic:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
1000%

I’m lopping off heads. Starting with racist cacs, and nikkas that terrorize innocent grandmas in the hood. Streets gonna be clean as fukk too. Gang gang is over. Ain’t no jail no more either. We going back to people being whipped in stocks in the town square. Police force gonna be looking like black panthers. Kids get free education and exercise and education is the top priority. I’d rather be feared than loved and as long as you keep the streets clean and your grass cut you good out here.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
insert farrah khan pic with his hands clutched together wearing that pleasant smile *

Why, yes i would love to be a dictator:pachaha:

Daps
Nope the concept of president is actually a beautiful thing. Being chosen by the people and actually having to compromise and work with others to get things done. Democracy is broken because of the dark money that has been allowed to infiltrate politics. If that was taken out of the mix and Americans were required to vote and required to actually learn the constitution and be taught patriotism in school, this country would be an incredible place to live. Funny thing is... all of the above is doable.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I’d be petty as fukk. Oh that dude that disrespected me in high school, I’d make sure your family never rises above cashier at McDonalds. Then hold a massive parade for that dude’s bytchassedness yearly, called the King of Failure.