WORST thing you've done so far on GTA V?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've actually been trying to be somewhat civil.....but I have instructed my dog to attack a few people, including the paramedic who came to help the others who were attacked. :lolbron:

And I was at the amusement park and for no reason I just straight duffed this chick standing at a ticket booth minding her own business :wow: One punch and she never got up. I kinda felt bad after that.

Daps
I've actually been trying to be somewhat civil.....but I have instructed my dog to attack a few people, including the paramedic who came to help the others who were attacked. :lolbron:

And I was at the amusement park and for no reason I just straight duffed this chick standing at a ticket booth minding her own business :wow: One punch and she never got up. I kinda felt bad after that.
lmfaooo when you duff a bytch her hat falls off

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
some white dude tourist with casual clothing was in the ghetto, he looked lost and started asking himself "am i in the right place? :lupe:"
sure enough I had Franklin knock the daylights outta that dude from behind with one punch :wtf:, Franklin's punch is fukkin lethal :bryan:

edit: i just started so i havn't done enough fukkery yet :shaq:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
some white dude tourist with casual clothing was in the ghetto, he looked lost and started asking himself "am i in the right place? :lupe:"
sure enough I had Franklin knock the daylights outta that dude from behind with one punch :wtf:, Franklin's punch is fukkin lethal :bryan:

edit: i just started so i havn't done enough fukkery yet :shaq:

:bryan:

This game is amazing. I never did anything crazy yet but as I was leaving the barbershop I seen cop cars flying pass and a shootout had happen between the gangs n cops.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:bryan:

This game is amazing. I never did anything crazy yet but as I was leaving the barbershop I seen cop cars flying pass and a shootout had happen between the gangs n cops.

haha....I saw some cop cars flying down the street sirens going off, so I followed them. After a few turns they ended up at a shootout scene.....one cop was killed and I called the ambulance, but they never came. :laugh: And then his partner got in the car after a few mins and drove off leaving dude dead on the ground. :laugh: