Worst part of growing up

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Friends moving away..

This chick I was friends with then dated then been friends with since, it's crazy too she's been there for me more then most of my guy friends and some family is moving to Texas in July

Plus when your older you either have school or jobs that you can't just get off at the drop of a hat

I got another buddy, him and his girl moving to New Mexico..

shyt sucks

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
My best friend moved to new orleans and im left with my other friend who is letting himself go and overall has no spark. Gloomy days.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
When ur hoopin and u start noticing u cant do the things u use to do.

This is it for me. I get injured more frequently...usually little nagging injuries. I'm not as fast, nor can I jump as high as I used to...and I was a beast! I used to be a lock down defender, and now, I just let people drive past me because I be too sore and shyt. shyt sucks.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
fukking bills.

I remember as a kid that I listened to do much rap music that I just thought it was inevitable that I'd be rich and driving a Mercedes and shyt and never realized how hard it I'd to make and keep money out here.

Also, seeing your dreams float away. shyt that I just expected to happen didn't happen and now I'm past the age for a lot of that shyt to occur

And making friendships is a lot more difficult. It used to be you were friends with a kid because you had the same classes but now it is hard fukking WORK to keep a relationship going.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pressure to keep making more money to keep up with what other people are doing but realizing if you lose your job all the things you set yourself up to own, will fall down.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'd say friends dying is much, much worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2