Worst game you've beaten?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm know we've all played games that were so bad we gave up on them, but what's the worst game you've played to completion?

In recent memory:

106094_front.jpg

Other than the graphics, everything about this game was a letdown coming from the greatness that was SR2. Activities took the place of story missions, Steelport is smaller than Stillwater and the population of the city is practially walking dead, character customization took a HUGE hit for the new engine, and the story itself was pretty mediocre. The game tried WAY too hard to cover up all this with "wackiness" but the shyt was just wack. I don't care if the story tried to acknowledge it with the direction the Saints were going in, the game still sucked.

It's funny, I didn't think 2 was that great when I first popped it in, but the more you play it, the more the game improves despite its flaws. In 3, I started out hype as fukk but the disappointments just kept piling on throughout the game.

I actually wanted my damn money back when I finished this shyt. I didn't even play 4 because of it and don't plan to either from the looks of it.

SR is :camby: status to me now.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
worst when it comes to public perception that I've beaten but I liked=
White Knight Chronicles
Wet
Alpha Protocol

but once again, I liked em:ehh:

one that I really didnt like but forced my way through=
Dante's Inferno(that final boss fight:gag: and I slipped up and had to go through it again:why:)

I usually just drop em if I cant find something redeemable to force my way through it.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
wpid-Young-Justice-Legacy-19173161.jpg

:snoop: This game was so disrespectful to the source material, but I finished it and got all achievements anyway cause I was such a huge fan of the animated series.