Worst Final Fantasy mini game

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Fishing....fukkin....fishing. Fishing inside of a video game. With no music. And you have to fish at night in specific places for items you need. fukking. Fishing.

Worse than a card game, worse than just doing crunches, etc. So much is right and wrong with this game :russ:

does anything compare to FFXV fishing

parallax

Superstar
Daps
As one of the few legend of the river king fans in the west, fishing can be fun when done right, but I haven't played this version of it. Enjoyed it in sonic adventure as well

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
As one of the few legend of the river king fans in the west, fishing can be fun when done right, but I haven't played this version of it. Enjoyed it in sonic adventure as well

fukk.

That.

And when the Breath of Fire series did it, that Final Fantasy 9 Quina bullshyt, in Suikodens, etc.

fukk any mandatory fishing

I know you rely on heavily on fishing, Japan, but I'm not from an island.

I'm not about that life.

Anyway, the card game in FF9 couldnt understandably recapture the magic of FF8's. And I always found Fort Condor to be tedious and time consuming.

I know its not a mini game and I'll probably catch hate for this, but I used hate Gau's Rage mechanic. It felt mandatory as opposed to Mog's Dance and Strago's Lore. At least by the time you get them, you're already learning magic.

I appreciate it now. The individual skill system was a subtle nod to the job system even though the jobs were fixed. It makes the individual attention to the ensemble cast that much more impressive.

My favorite mini games are the FF8 card game (of course), chocobo racing, and Blitz Ball.

I dont know why Blitz Ball gets the hate it gets. Outside of seeming like a unnecessarily large undertaking. Once you get the rhythm down and learn the rules, its fun.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I will admit i did like fishing in Breath Of Fire 2 lol

And as much times as I’ve played through IX i don’t even remember a card game.