Worst experience you had on a date???

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mine back in the day I bagged this chick off of Mocospace and since I was new to NC, and was in need of ass close by to me, anyway I pull up to her crib and :whoo: sees that's a completely different chick from the pics, I though of driving away but went :manny: not given one fukk, we then go to the a motel, where she told me ealier she would pay half, of course, she left her pocketbook home, but 60 aint nothiong to me, so I proceed to buy the room, I get out my car go get the key and everything, and then everything is going ok so far.

Then we are smoking and chilling in the room with light where I could really see here face I then :scusthov:, bytch strips wants me to eat her p*ssy :smh:, I said you got to stick around for that, and this bytch took that as a complement and couldn't see I was dissing her and said I'm glad you are a good dude, guys these days be playing games and is ready for that next level and she want somebody to make love to her, I say you so you want some loving :wow:, I proceed smash in them walls and nutted like in 5-10 minutes(whether because fat chicks have better p*ssy or my body protecting me from myself), washed myself off rolled another blunt and had the :manny: look on my face. She said you aint tired of smoking and aint gonna give me no more of that dikk:usure:, I had alreadfy busted my nut and was completly disgusted by what I just did, and I said we got all night in this room babes Rome wasn't built in one day:mjpls:, and to make it worse this bad broad I really been trying to get at that day finally decided to start blowing up my phone, so I'm plotting my exit strategy.

bytch wouldn't take no for a answer which made matters worse, being that she was less than average it was a huge turn off, she started cussing it up, saying so you can take the p*ssy when you want, but is a game player,you stupid like every other nikka, and then she says I wasn't all that anyway, after I done had her addicted after 10 minutes, I then put on my clothes and walks towards the door, and she says wehre you think you going nikka witout me, she then calls her brother, and tells her I hit her or so she said, I:bryan: and said let him come. So anyway she was still naked so I had chance to run out the door to my car, she starts screaming outside causing a scene screaming call the cops, luckily this was around 2 AM at one of them deserted motels or that would have been my ass, she thens says its no point and going no where leave now and bet mt brother and cops show up to your house, she then tells me my address and my sister address :sadcam:, she got it from my GPS when I went to buy the room.

So I'm forced to go back in, do work my magic and let her know I liked her a lot but when she threatened my life, she crossed a line so she could calm down, and I agreed to take her home, the longest 10 min drive ever with her on her phone "talking to her brother" we get to her hood, I drop her off at the corner, and on her way out she ask me what are you doing tomorrow, easily my worst experience with a chick.........

What are some of yall worst experiences on a date, men and woman feel free to discuss.....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

bytch wouldn't take no for a answer which made matters worse, being that she was less than average it was a huge turn off, she started cussing it up, saying so you can take the p*ssy when you want, but is a game player,you stupid like every other nikka, and then she says I wasn't all that anyway, after I done had her addicted after 10 minutes, I then put on my clothes and walks towards the door, and she says wehre you think you going nikka witout me, she then calls her brother, and tells her I hit her or so she said, I:bryan: and said let him come. So anyway she was still naked so I had chance to run out the door to my car, she starts screaming outside causing a scene screaming call the cops, luckily this was around 2 AM at one of them deserted motels or that would have been my ass, she thens says its no point and going no where leave now and bet mt brother and cops show up to your house, she then tells me my address and my sister address :sadcam:, she got it from my GPS when I went to buy the room.

So I'm forced to go back in, do work my magic and let her know I liked her a lot but when she threatened my life, she crossed a line so she could calm down, and I agreed to take her home, the longest 10 min drive ever with her on her phone "talking to her brother" we get to her hood, I drop her off at the corner, and on her way out she ask me what are you doing tomorrow, easily my worst experience with a chick.........

What are some of yall worst experiences on a date, men and woman feel free to discuss.....

:whoo: Women are too conniving man, like no nikka would even think of some shyt like getting the address on the GPS, you shoulda brought that hoe in the lobby w/ you.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
easy for me

chick that i met on myspace who surprisingly lived up the street from me....so we decided to head out and she wanted to be the one who drove..didnt think nothing of it....was supposed to split everything down the middle for a dinner and a movie....went to eat at some italian restaurant...when it came time to pay...i was on point with paying but her card was rejected...her card when i looked at it was some bullshyt..it still had some sticker over it and everything...i ended up paying for her meal because she drove so if i didnt we wouldn't have been able to leave....the total bill was like 50 something bucks...the next bad thing was the fact we were suppose to go see rambo 4 but i had actually paid for 2 tickets beforehand...we stopped at some store then she was on the phone...after she got off it she said she had to go home because her kid was sick...my BS meter was going crazy at that statement...i was also pissed because i had paid for tickets and the shyt started in 20 mins so i had no time to call another chick up or anything..she was like im so sorry and talmbout she would pay me back.....bytch got a free meal from me and most likely had pulled this shyt before...never heard back or talked to her after that night even though i lived near her for 6 more months before moving

i did get my money back for the extra ticket selling it to a high school kid in the lobby though which lessened the L i took

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Told youngin she had a flat ass she said take me home :manny:

3 months later we're together :shaq:

Hope that will continue being my worst date.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
me some chick that was a 5 at the most and we went to apple bees. She said something bout only messing with guys that was over 5'9. So I told the waiter to cancel the order and took her home.

Basically she thought she had a free meal...that bytch was :noah: on the way back home talking bout she didnt eat all day cause her food stamps didnt come yet

:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
me some chick that was a 5 at the most and we went to apple bees. She said something bout only messing with guys that was over 5'9. So I told the waiter to cancel the order and took her home.

Basically she thought she had a free meal...that bytch was :noah: on the way back home talking bout she didnt eat all day cause her food stamps didnt come yet

:pachaha:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

:myman:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

They came the next day

you didn't have to do me like that though :dry:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Met a chick one night at the club while I was drunk and haphazard....

On the ride, was wondering why my boys was looking at me like :comeon::scusthov::stopitslime::mindblown::aicmon::what:...

On the phone, reluctantly set up date with chick and also asked for what color clothing she would be wearing, so I could dip if she was boogly...

Saw bytch and she looked like
200px-Mercy_Olubunmi.jpg

Tried to
joedirt.gif
but bytch knew what I looked like and yelled my name AND her breath was kicking like
aadlEUBP.gif

*long story short*

Had one of my boys call me mid-date telling that "someone/ anyone" was in the hospital and I needed to come ASAP.

Got home and my terrier mix was like
RBywM.gif