Worst Current Nickname

Who

• Total voters

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Ryback aka "The Big Guy" - if this aint some generic shyt :dead: often not even the biggest guy in the match

Dean Ambrose aka "The Lunatic Fringe" - what is this I dont even

Steph the "Billion Dollar Princess" - :usure: not since that 750 splash

Kane aka "Devil's Favorite Demon" - Ok, guy. Werent you just wrestling in slacks a couple weeks ago, now you think you're fooling people again w/ that hairhat? :childplease:

Bray Wyatt aka "The Eater of Worlds" - Galactus is an all-powerful cosmic entity that literally devours planets for fun. Wyatt cuts nonsensical promos in his rocking chair, then jobs at PPV's. Got the "eater" part right, though :troll:

Any I missed?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Dean Ambrose aka "The Lunatic Fringe" - what is this I dont even

Steph the "Billion Dollar Princess" - :usure: not since that 750 splash

Kane aka "Devil's Favorite Demon" - Ok, guy. Werent you just wrestling in slacks a couple weeks ago, now you think you're fooling people again w/ that hairhat? :childplease:

Bray Wyatt aka "The Eater of Worlds" - Galactus is an all-powerful cosmic entity that literally devours planets for fun. Wyatt cuts nonsensical promos in his

b2xzW.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The Archer of Infamy…. I had to look that shyt up on Reddit and still sounds retarded. :why:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Is he a Hawkeye stan??

“He's aiming for infamy. His whole thing is wanting to leave an impact, be remembered, live forever. So, like an archer aims at a target, he's aiming for infamy.”

Replace infamy with any other word and it still sounds retarded.

Archer of Famous, Archer of Power :why:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I say this all the time; I got back into WWE around '22

I do not know WTF Vince was thinking putting Kane BACK in the mask and giving him a lacefront :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cold hearted handsome Devil for Hook

Just too long, now as a t-shirt. I can roll with that