worst bathrooms

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Thought I would shoot a wrench in the engine with this one. Too many threads about pawgs and other dumb shyt from mto that I thought I would try something different.

The worst bathroom I've been into was at a bar in Cleveland. shyt was beyond disgusting. I was mad because I needed to take a shyt, but the bathroom had so much piss around this I had to improvise. I lived too far to drive home so I said fukk it and did my thing. shyt has haunted me ever since.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ive been to a ton of Boston dive bars with no working water and shyt clogged in the toilet. so gross. the worst was when i was in a part of a 3rd world country with no TP for a few days and had to wipe like an indian with my hand and water. shyt works but takes some getting used to. the bathrooms reeked like shyt too you can tell alot of sloppy people took the shyt from their hands and flung it to the floor and bottom of walls.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQ7Lv6ekR8]Desperado [1995] - YouTube[/ame]

:scusthov:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A bathroom at this small side of the road "restaurant" in India *shudders*

If there ever was a time I wished I was a male :sadcam:

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on the way back to Fort Bragg going through West Virginia and this truck stop had the nastiest stall I've ever been in. The place couldn't have been cleaned since it opened. I made a note to myself to take my shoes off before I walked in the barracks. Then I hovered over the toilet and prayed to the gods that the water wouldn't splash on me. I would have never felt clean again. And all over the walls these fukking hillbillies had scrawled all kinds of nasty shyt ranging from fukked up sex to racism. I felt like the kid in The Golden Child - surrounded on all four sides by evil. If I wasn't about to shyt myself I would have gone outside and used my underwear to wipe.

Change

All Star
Daps
I went into a Hardees bathroom in the late 80's on a road trip (maybe around Virginia) that I still have nightmares about. Probably had about ten pounds of shyt overflowing out of toilets and on the floor. Tons of flies. There was chunks of food in it. It wasn't that watery stuff. It was that thick chunky creamy shyt.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Thought I would shoot a wrench in the engine with this one. Too many threads about pawgs and other dumb shyt from mto that I thought I would try something different.

The worst bathroom I've been into was at a bar in Cleveland. shyt was beyond disgusting. I was mad because I needed to take a shyt, but the bathroom had so much piss around this I had to improvise. I lived too far to drive home so I said fukk it and did my thing. shyt has haunted me ever since.

no pics? :rudy:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Elementary school bathrooms fosho. Kids would never wait to get to the toilet :why: as soon as they hit that door their pants were dropped and pissin all over the floor. I remember kids used to crawl under the stall walls to get to other stalls not knowing how dirty that shyt was.

It felt like I was the only person who knew how to properly handle myself in the bathroom back then.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I was on the way back to Fort Bragg going through West Virginia and this truck stop had the nastiest stall I've ever been in. The place couldn't have been cleaned since it opened. I made a note to myself to take my shoes off before I walked in the barracks. Then I hovered over the toilet and prayed to the gods that the water wouldn't splash on me. I would have never felt clean again. And all over the walls these fukking hillbillies had scrawled all kinds of nasty shyt ranging from fukked up sex to racism. I felt like the kid in The Golden Child - surrounded on all four sides by evil. If I wasn't about to shyt myself I would have gone outside and used my underwear to wipe.

:deadrose: