Worst Award Snubs Ever

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was doing a rewatch of boardwalk empire, hat tip to to this coli thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-remember-boardwalk-empire-was-supposed-to-be-a-goat-show.313124/

For giving me the inspiration and dude, they snubbed the shyt out of Jack Huston, Michael Pitt and Gretchen Mol for this show. I was shocked when I saw none of them were nominated. Richard Harrow was classic and his character was tragic as shyt.

And Gretchen Mol played a GOAT level c*nt on that show. fukked up Jimmy's life and then proceeded to try and fukk up his sons life. I'm glad Steve Buscemi got props but damn they snubbed mad other dudes. ESP this guy

This dude was fukking goat level in this show. Stole every scene he was in. I just hate when dope performances get overlooked I mean damn the bytch who played Margaret got a bunch of nominations. What other people got overlooked for dope performances.

Honorable mention to Jack Gleeson and Charles Dance for game of thrones and also to Always Sunny In Philadelphia which despite being a top 5 all time show hasn't been nominated ONCE! For any award. Crazy.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The Shield Walton Goggins never got a nomination for his work as Shane in The Sheild.
Anthony Anderson didn't get a nomination for his work on the The Shield as OG ATG Antwan Mitchell.
My boy who played Dutch never got a nomination either

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Eddie G not getting nominated for the whole town's talking

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gandolfini only winning 3/6 times for playing Tony Soprano

Last edited: