World of Warcraft more viewers this hour than Call of Duty BLOPS 4 all weekend

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead:

14 years into its life span, will World of Warcraft still be #1 in sales this year :jbhmm:

im guessing 10-12 million sales for this expansion from today until December :jbhmm:

World of Warcraft about to do $3 billion in revenue, 14 years into its life span :disgust:

we never getting a new MMO from blizzard :heh:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
We ain't never getting a new Blizz MMO ever since Project Titan crashed and burned.

.....anyone else besides me playing tho?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dead:

14 years into its life span, will World of Warcraft still be #1 in sales this year :jbhmm:

im guessing 10-12 million sales for this expansion from today until December :jbhmm:

World of Warcraft about to do $3 billion in revenue, 14 years into its life span :disgust:

we never getting a new MMO from blizzard :heh:
So where did you learn of this wow vs bop4 stuff because you failed to put that info into the actual thread :wtf:

So yeah, a way to back up this claim would be suffice. Then I would like to know how did YOU learn of this exactly. I've never seen posters compare the popularity of heterosexual games to homosexual ones before, you seem to have a monopoly on that niche market :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So where did you learn of this wow vs bop4 stuff because you failed to put that info into the actual thread :wtf:

So yeah, a way to back up this claim would be suffice. Then I would like to know how did YOU learn of this exactly. I've never seen posters compare the popularity of heterosexual games to homosexual ones before, you seem to have a monopoly on that niche market :francis:
you know usually id go back and forth with you but im in a great mood, landed a new party a hour ago thatll get me an additional $100k a year(at least) on top of what I already make while you scrounging up $100 to fix your xbox 1 thats been broken for months

have a blessed day :blessed:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
you know usually id go back and forth with you but im in a great mood, landed a new party a hour ago thatll get me an additional $100k a year(at least) on top of what I already make while you scrounging up $100 to fix your xbox 1 thats been broken for months

OT, but how hard is it to get into LA spots particularly the Mondrian?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

why get into "it" instead of just answering the question. Still no link, I wanna see who even reports stuff like this :mjlol:

You being all secretive is a red flag.

You landing wow lan parties is great, we all happy for you :salute:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
OT, but how hard is it to get into LA spots particularly the Mondrian?
LA is 400 miles from me :dahell: I dont know :heh: thatd be like asking a Philly resident how hard it is to get into New York spots :dahell:

ive never had any issue getting into LA clubs (they are fairly big compared to SF clubs) but they usually more expensive as well (taxed us $3400 out the door on a weds after espys, where id be happy to get $3400 for my main table on a prime Saturday in SF)