Workplace comedies breaking the 4th Wall appreciation thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it technically breaking the 4th wall if the shows are mockumentary styles? genuinely curious.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I thought about making the thread title "Characters in work place comedies looking into the camera appreciation thread" but I wasn't sure if posters would know what I was referencing.

Jim from The office was another character that was great at this. Especially after Micheal Scott did or say something crazy :heh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Breaking the Fourth wall is when the show stops and they (fictitious characters) directly address the audience!
Is there an YouTube clip of this happening in a show or movie. Only thing I can think of is Chris Trucker at the end of Rush Hour 2 saying [spolier] He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3[/spolier]

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Is there an YouTube clip of this happening in a show or movie. Only thing I can think of is Chris Trucker at the end of Rush Hour 2 saying [spolier] He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3[/spolier]
Fresh Prince did this a couple times. Will referencing that they had no ceiling is one that comes to mind. Then you have the Vivian switch where Jazz says there's something different and Will looks at the camera. And when Nickey goes from being a baby in s4 to 5 years old in s5. Will just gestures that he exploded in height.

Plus you have the folks at NBC literally kidnapping Will in Philly and throwing him in an NBC van and taking him back to the show! :pachaha:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Will Smith & Alfonso Riberio does it many times in Fresh Prince.