Working Out When Unemployed And Have No Money For Food?

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
What are your suggestions and experiences on working out when you don't have a steady income? I'm having a less than favorable situation and it's fukking with my plans of working out heavy this summer.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
What are your suggestions and experiences on working out when you don't have a steady income? I'm having a less than favorable situation and it's fukking with my plans of working out heavy this summer.

I'm telling you like this and I was there in your position.

I got my diet food from Dollar Tree, Grocery Outlet and caugh sales at Fresco, but Dollar Tree and especially Grocery Outlet have great prices on Eggs, Fruits, Veggies, Chicken, Oatmeal have a organic section

And not only that Grocery Outlet have a nice supplement section and great prices on supplements

That store helped a brother out, you will never hear me talk down on Grocery Outlet or Dollar Tree

Stay positive bruh, stay in Prayer

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
On working out, pay 10 dollars a month for planet fitness that's dirt cheap, I don't fukk with that gym but for 10 dollars a month you can't beat that

If you can't find one or afford it. Park do bar work, Go to the library and rent PX90, Go to Ross and by some cables for dirt cheat and use that you can do all types of workout

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
nikka it's 110 outchea:damn:

No excuses. I used to get up to 5-7 miles in and 2 hours of swimming daily in rhe summer I wasn’t working. That’s even less of an excuse ro be big, pardon my judgment. If it’s hot run at sunrise or sunset. Do some at-home yoga and bodyweight exercises. I stayes in a large park or on the track which is unsafe as hell but I lived.

Last edited:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
No excuses. I used to get up to 5-7 miles in and 2 hours of swimming in rhe summer I wasn’t working. That’s even less of an excuse ro be big, pardon my judgment. If it’s hot run at sunrise or sunset. Do some at-home yoga and bodyweight exercises. I stayes in a large park or on the track which is unsafe as hell but I lived.

Guess I should specify. I'm not trying to lose weight, but gain. Losing weight is nothing for my skinny ass.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
No excuses. I used to get up to 5-7 miles in and 2 hours of swimming in rhe summer I wasn’t working. That’s even less of an excuse ro be big, pardon my judgment. If it’s hot run at sunrise or sunset. Do some at-home yoga and bodyweight exercises. I stayes in a large park or on the track which is unsafe as hell but I lived.
:ohlawd:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Guess I should specify. I'm not trying to lose weight, but gain. Losing weight is nothing for my skinny ass.
Oatmeal, Eggs, Chicken, Rice and Milk they are cheap and you can buy it in bulk.

Buy Leg quaters take off the skin and bake them

40 dollars can get you some oatmeal, Eggs, Rice, Chicken and Milk that will last you 2 weeks

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Ask in the gym thoughts thread, I envy people like you. Come do a fat transfer you can have what I’ve got

Ha, we all gotta bear our crosses. There were times I'd wanna be you.

Oatmeal, Eggs, Chicken, Rice and Milk they are cheap and you can buy it in bulk.

Buy Leg quaters take off the skin and bake them

40 dollars can get you some oatmeal, Eggs, Rice, Chicken and Milk that will last you 2 weeks

You can really bulk off just those foods alone? Because I'll eat this all fukking summer if I can get brolic off of it.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Ha, we all gotta bear our crosses. There were times I'd wanna be you.

You can really bulk off just those foods alone? Because I'll eat this all fukking summer if I can get brolic off of it.
Yes You can, get white rice since you bulking, peanut butter is also cheap get that and put it in your oatmeal and eat a couple spoons full a day, hardboiled some eggs and go to town, drink a couple of large full glass a milk a day, bake your chicken and eat

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
like others said:
- $10 planet fitness membership if you need a gym
- way too many free workouts on the internet that can be done at home - you may not be able to hit heavy weights, but cop some resistance bands (arm and leg) and a jump rope, between those and body weight exercises and high impact cardio moves, you can stay in shape at minimum
- eat healthy budget-friendly foods - whole grains, tuna, beans, produce isn't expensive, cook whole chickens instead of buying parts or boneless/skinless pieces, soups (watch the sodium)
- walk/bike more - you don't have a job so might as well save money on gas/public transportation and walk or bike to the places you need to go that are reasonably close to your house