Working Out @ the Gym & Ppl Talk U To Death Unappreciation

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
I'm trying to work out, get my sets in, and maintain consistency in BTW each. But people always like to ask questions and strike up conversation :smh:
I got my earbuds in and in the zone, and yet they continue to want to talk. We can talk when in done with my workout

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I hate that. There's this Mexican lady at the gym I go to that always tries to talk to me and I'm just like :beli: Let me work out!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It happens but you have to learn to say things like hey it was good to see you and keep it moving if you pay them a compliment or say something funny it doesn't come off as rude.

I have some of the most random people start conversations with me at the gym. Im assuming it's cuz your sweating and your natural pheromones are high so it attracts people towards you as long a you don't smell.

I personally like when people are friendly you just have to know when and how to cut it off sometimes it would be a girl and the conversation will just flow and you lose track of time though

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to work out, get my sets in, and maintain consistency in BTW each. But people always like to ask questions and strike up conversation :smh:
I got my earbuds in and in the zone, and yet they continue to want to talk. We can talk when in done with my workout

Who are these people? Just random motherfukkers asking questions? :snoop:

Daps
I swear, some people just go to the gym to have fun. I'm in there in beast mode, and cats I DON'T EVEN KNOW wanna talk about movies and shyt. U seen Prometheus yet??? Fukk outta here!!!!!!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sometimes even having your headphones on doesn't work. You can be on the treadmill in deep concentration and someone will still wanna interrupt you and talk. :stopitslime:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hate people who wear headphones it's mad rude and you don't know what's going on if something crazy pops off at the gym you won't hear it

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never had someone I didn't know just come up to me and talk to me while I'm working out. Maybe yall look way to friendly and inviting.

The most I've ever gotten is "U done with this?" or "Can I get a spot really quick"

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've never had someone I didn't know just come up to me and talk to me while I'm working out. Maybe yall look way to friendly and inviting.

The most I've ever gotten is "U done with this?" or "Can I get a spot really quick"

Yeah I don't know why it happens to me all the time at the gym. My theory is natural pheromones being released when working out.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: You being serious?

I don't know it irks me for some reason. I don't randomly talk to people at gym it happens to me but something about people who wear headphones bother me.

Ole let me seclude myself from everyone and not hear anything type people