Working out in the Summer time (Need Motivation thread)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I work a 9 to 5 job which I am somewhat physically/mentally tired from. How do y'all get the motivation to go to the gym on days in the summer when it is like 98 degrees outside?

Whenever I come home and want to go to the gym. I am like :noah:"Nooooo, it is too fukken hot out"

How do you guys make it to the gym in this hot weather?

Give me motivation brehs.

Also I am not exercising outside. :childplease:

And I am not going to the gym in the early morning. :comeon:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
larry%20holmes.jpg

:pachaha:

Daps
I work a 9 to 5 job which I am somewhat physically/mentally tired from. How do y'all get the motivation to go to the gym on days in the summer when it is like 98 degrees outside?

Whenever I come home and want to go to the gym. I am like :noah:"Nooooo, it is too fukken hot out"

NOTHING is gonna stop me from making sure my body is right and I'm healthy.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

If you go in the evening, you will always face the "I don't feel like working out today" bug on certain days. If you can condition yourself to go in the morning, you will never miss once you get used to it. It will be just like going to work in the morning, you just go because that's what you need to do.

It's not that hard, you will probably grow to love it. Once you knock the sleep off, you will have more energy in the morning.