Working on Saturdays Unappreciation

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Got off yesterday at five thinking about how I'm gonna relax and enjoy my weekend. Walking out of the door at 5 feeling good :ahh: Only to have someone remind me that I have a class to teach from 8am to 12pm tomorrow. Can't sleep in late, can't stay in comfortable man mood until noon, can't even hit the barbershop early to beat the crowd. This shyt completely throws off my day:snoop:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I feel you man. I got to work today at 4pm. As a matter of fact, I have to work every Saturday but it's by choice to pay off some hefty bills that I made. Sometimes it works out for me though. I don't get off until midnight but if something is going on I can usually meet people later. Plus it's more lax on the weekend. I'm either on here, watching a movie, watching TV, or playing on the internet somewhere that isn't blocked by the job, or reading a magazine. I remember one time my cousin and his fiance' was having a get together at his brother's house. I left work and went there for about an hour. It was cool, but I wouldn't make a habit of doing it all the time.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can see if my job was really stressful(and it can be at times) but often than not, it's chill here on the weekends. Plus I get overtime when I work on Sunday.

Charizard

Pokemaster
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm a manager. I used to take Sunday and Monday off, and make that my weekend. Then the CEO said Monday is our 3rd busiest day of the week, and managers must work Mondays. I take off Sunday and Tuesday now.

:sadbron: