Working at your job, whats the craziest ish' you done seen?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Just wondering. Im in an office building now and i just can tell that these corporate america folks have seen some things that may have/have not been discussed:sas2:

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Never really seen anything crazy happen

Saw a dude when I worked at a grocery store at 16 getting chased across the parking lot by a cop who was gassed as hell, was hilarious to see the cop stop while dude was sprinting and call for backup lmao

A more recent job I saw one dude get tossed into a table and receive a broken nose and got his face slammed in for sticking up for a real drunk bytch who was throwing mugs at people

Other than that nothing

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just wondering. Im in an office building now and i just can tell that these corporate america folks have seen some things that may have/have not been discussed
Nothing crazy.
I worked at an office supply store once. During a lunch break, a co-worker went into a seizure.
I worked in the IT office where we had an Iraqi employee. I walked into the men's bathroom and he was cleaning his ding-dong at the sink for Muslim reasons.
I've had a boring work life. :manny: I've heard crazy stories, but never seen crazy things at the workplace.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually work in a gym and It is crazy, we got all types training there, and it's got a reputation ,it's for hardcore bodybuilders, doormen, we used to have loads of fireman and one day there was a nasty fight over a strike and a certain person not taking part in it. . We play practical jokes on each other, and certain other people. It can get nasty at times. Two things spring to mind.

1 our gym is underground and the cellar for the bar upstairs is there and the barmaids have to walk through the gym to get there. There was a young barmaid who had just been taken on by my boss, and we decided to fukk her up kind of an initiation. But it went a bit far. She was told to go down the cellar to check stock, and basically one dude lay on the floor with his underpants down, two guys were holding him down and another was simulating sex on his bottom, I won't say where my position was in this traiin that was being run, So he walked in, saw what was going down, and basically ran out, and was really upset. She never came back.

2, There is a female gym member (we don't have many women in our gym), who we all felt was getting a bit uppity and a bit rude and needed taking down a peg or two, while she was in the shower,a camera was taken from her bag by another female,who apparently knew about this camera and then pictures taken of men's dikks, spread cheeks and what looked like a man giving head to another man was put on this camera .

3 When I first joined, I got tea bagged while bench pressing, basically getting tea bagged suggests you are 'one of the boys'. you take it in good humour , you are a 'made man' kind of thing,Its like the mafia but a bit more gay.

4 A barman decided he fancied his chances with one of he biggest men in the gym, and got his arm ripped clean from the socket in the alleyway outside, he was lucky he wasn't killed as this particular person has serious anger issues even when off cycle , and can't even go into bars as gets wound up by all the noise and if someone bumps into him he goes beserk.

5 We had one dude who passed out in the gym, he was scooped up carried out to the alleyway outside and an ambulance called, as we didn't want any police or ambulance staff down there because of certain naughty things going on,involving performance enhancing substances.

6 We had a guy join who was extremely strong, he was well liked by us all, then another guy joined who befriended him, over time,they started going out drinking together, turned out the second guy was an under cover cop, the the first guy was doing bank robberies. In the past ,before my time, cops would actually join up pretending to be regular members, and listen in on conversations to try and get intel.

7 tony tucker, trained at my gym, tucker was a gangster who got murdered, a while back and several films were made about it 'essex boys' and 'rise of the footsoldier'. I met tucker and his friend pat tate when I had just joined the gym, they helped me with some heavy weights as I was only 16 at the time and was as weak as piss. They were very big men, but light hearted in the gym no idea who they were at the time.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I actually work in a gym and It is crazy, we got all types training there, and it's got a reputation ,it's for hardcore bodybuilders, doormen, we used to have loads of fireman and one day there was a nasty fight over a strike and a certain person not taking part in it. . We play practical jokes on each other, and certain other people. It can get nasty at times. Two things spring to mind.

1 our gym is underground and the cellar for the bar upstairs is there and the barmaids have to walk through the gym to get there. There was a young barmaid who had just been taken on by my boss, and we decided to fukk her up kind of an initiation. But it went a bit far. She was told to go down the cellar to check stock, and basically one dude lay on the floor with his underpants down, two guys were holding him down and another was simulating sex on his bottom, I won't say where my position was in this traiin that was being run, So he walked in, saw what was going down, and basically ran out, and was really upset. She never came back.

2, There is a female gym member (we don't have many women in our gym), who we all felt was getting a bit uppity and a bit rude and needed taking down a peg or two, while she was in the shower,a camera was taken from her bag by another female,who apparently knew about this camera and then pictures taken of men's dikks, spread cheeks and what looked like a man giving head to another man was put on this camera .

3 When I first joined, I got tea bagged while bench pressing, basically getting tea bagged suggests you are 'one of the boys'. you take it in good humour , you are a 'made man' kind of thing,Its like the mafia but a bit more gay.

4 A barman decided he fancied his chances with one of he biggest men in the gym, and got his arm ripped clean from the socket in the alleyway outside, he was lucky he wasn't killed as this particular person has serious anger issues even when off cycle , and can't even go into bars as gets wound up by all the noise and if someone bumps into him he goes beserk.

5 We had one dude who passed out in the gym, he was scooped up carried out to the alleyway outside and an ambulance called, as we didn't want any police or ambulance staff down there because of certain naughty things going on,involving performance enhancing substances.

6 We had a guy join who was extremely strong, he was well liked by us all, then another guy joined who befriended him, over time,they started going out drinking together, turned out the second guy was an under cover cop, the the first guy was doing bank robberies. In the past ,before my time, cops would actually join up pretending to be regular members, and listen in on conversations to try and get intel.

7 tony tucker, trained at my gym, tucker was a gangster who got murdered, a while back and several films were made about it 'essex boys' and 'rise of the footsoldier'. I met tucker and his friend pat tate when I had just joined the gym, they helped me with some heavy weights as I was only 16 at the time and was as weak as piss. They were very big men, but light hearted in the gym no idea who they were at the time.
c6091558779ce6cd2a1e1bb2e7ff37de61abfd2ef7c5cc272d97f7f177d1a625.jpg

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps

:chriswtf: